ACMG/IFMGA Mountain Guide
(Association of Canadian Mountain Guides/International Federation of Mountain Guides Association)
Welcome to my website. I have been a Mountain Guide since 2005 and I am extremely dedicated to my clientele. I specialize in low ratio private guiding and custom trips and have successfully guided ascents of all the major Spires: South Howser, Bugaboo, Snowpatch, Pigeon, Crescent Tower, Crescent Spire and Eastpost Spire. Come join me for a trip of a lifetime!
- Last Frontier Heliskiing Lead Guide/Operations Manager, Stewart BC
- Canadian Avalanche Association Level I, II, III Professional member
- Canadian Ski and Mountain Guide Certification Program (Thompson River University) Instructor and Examiner for the Rock and Alpine Guide Program
- BC Parks Permit holder
- Climbers Access Society Of British Columbia member
- Alpine Club of Canada member
- Owner/Operator of Squamish based Westcoast Mountain Guides Inc.
- First visit to the Bugaboos in 1996
- Trad Redpoints to 5.12c, Sport Redpoints to 5.12d
- First Ascents Alpine Rock to 5.11+ in the Adamants, Bugaboos and Alaska
- Guided clients in France, Italy, Switzerland, Spain, Morocco and USA
Andre Ike, your Certified Guide